Hey, It's Annie! | Annie

Hey Everyone,

I'm back! (I know I've said this so MANY times, hopefully I don't have to say this again anytime soon). I can go into how I've been too busy to blog (which is true), but I didn't know what to blog about due to all my revision and exams and coursework (I find out my results in a couple weeks - EEEK!!!), I could tell you about English Terminology or about Eutrophication, I didn't know if I could publish a post and disappear for longer. I tried, it just showed me what I wanted to do and what job I really, really want to do (I know, it's unlikely that I'll be a blogger as my career) and everyone needs GCSEs or grades to do anything. I'm planning on doing media studies and English so I can blog and create YouTube videos (or do something very similar).

I'm on my second week of Summer Holidays, and this is what I've done so far....
WEEK 1: 
Monday - Chill,
Tuesday - Water fight with my friends,
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - Sick and on the couch watching Pretty Little Liars (PLL),
Saturday - Went to the War and Peace show (and met the 'allo 'allo cast - casual),
Sunday - Recovering from the day before,

WEEK 2:
Monday - Homework (well, attempted to) and blog/plan future posts,

What a fun holiday! But it'll improve, I'm planning room decor and DIYs (and you'll see what they are or maybe a video will approach). I really want to post more videos, it takes me so long to edit (my computer isn't good - it keeps shutting down, I really need a new one).

So, this is just a update post (sorry, for so many). I'm planning on filming music videos (home made and without video star), so my blog and channel will be rebooted soon (but may not be consistent and may be rare when the school year starts again).

Thanks for sticking around, hopefully I won't make you regret it.
Thanks for reading.
Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts