My blog got nominated??? | Annie B.

Hey Everyone,


Happy New Year and Valentine's Day! Yes, it's been a couple of months since Christmas but I'm going to try and post when I have inspiration to post, and not just post apologies and post about things I'm truly excited to talk about; for example, when I went to madame tussauds and met wax figures of Zoella and Pointlessblog and when I spent the day with my friends during the Christmas holidays. To be honest, I don't know what my blog style is yet so it takes me longer to think of ideas and get inspiration for it. 

Also, today I checked my twitter and got a tag to a link, I opened it and it turns out my blog's been nominated for an award. I have no idea if it's a real award or what but it's amazing that someone or people, you, enjoy my little hobby that I'd love to do as a career (no matter how difficult it is). For years, I've wanted to make people's lives easier and happy(and yes I am 16 years old, which isn't that old) but it made my life the complete opposite whilst those around me felt SO much better than I did. I then lost this goal and idea of making people happy and, slowly, those around me began to suffer with me. I know, it's bad... really bad, what I did; the difference is, I soon came out of it, I still am, and I've changed my goal of making people happy with making them happier to help make their lives not seem as bad as they might believe it is. Ever since my anxiety, I've tried to be more positive and it's working. It's taking a while to get to a great state of mind, and I'm pretty much there: I have amazing friends, I'm becoming more optimistic and I'm enjoying many more things.

Why am I telling you all this? I'm not quite sure, I guess for inspiration. My mum always tells me that life needs to get worse before it can get better, I used to wonder what she meant and why she believed it. But the truth is, I've adopted this idea - I can't agree with her more! When I was rock bottom with my anxiety, I thought it defined me as a person but now I'm better, I've realised it happened, it was a part of me and I can become a better person from it. 

So, what was the point of this blog post? I don't know, I just had the urge to post, to write. I've always loved blogging and to just write. Surprisingly, I don't like talking to people, honestly it terrifies me. I only talk to people I've know for ages. I refuse to talk to people on the phone, or in person if I haven't met them before; but I'm working on it, it's taking a very long time but  I'm getting there. 

What posts or style of posts are the ones that made you want to follow my blog? I'm curious, so let me know in the comments below.

Thank you for reading!
Annie B. xxx

Comments

Popular Posts