What's coming up on my blog? | Annie B.

Hey Everyone, 

I'm still here, on the other side of the screen. I am currently ill (which I can guarantee is not fun at ALL!) But, I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do, but at the same time wanting to be productive - and no, starting to study for my exams which start on the 18th of next month was not an option - I decided on blogging.

I know many a time I've said "I'm sorry for not blogging every week....." and writing a WHOLE loooooong post about why you should forgive me for it (even though you're probably just happy to see that I've posted). As you just read, my exams are coming up... and FAST! In all honesty, I don't really know how to revise or study. I know about it and that I should be doing it - but when I sit down to read a book about "The Cold War" or "How the periodic table came to how we know it today"; nothing goes in...

It's very frustrating because I know I should be doing it, (and this may seem stupid) but there's SO much of it, I don't know where to start. 

Anyway, what was the purpose of this post? I actually don't know. To vent a bit about all the work I know but need to memorize for an exam/s that are questioning my knowledge of my entire schooling career? To blog because I've missed doing it? Because I wanted to be productive? Yeah, I think so...

What am I planning/plotting?
I want to start up my YouTube channel again and my blog for in the summer (after my dreaded exams), but sometimes I just feel like blogging (like I do now). My last exam is at the end of June, and then I start my summer (YAY!!!) and I'll actually have time to do the things I love (well, I can do it anyway, I just don't feel as bad when I do them). 

I am currently on half term and have a horrible and miserable work load waiting for me; so I may blog more but after the 11th of April (ish), my internet existence may disappear for about 2 months.

*internally screams, cries and moans* 

I'm scheduling posts for the next few weeks. I have been nominated for the liebster award, which will have it's own post (so keep an eye out for that). I may post it today or it may been next week's post (I'm not quite sure yet). And I was thinking of doing a exam survival guide (basically all the things I should do but at the moment, but I'm not).

Do you have any suggestions of blog posts? What would you like to see? Reviews? A Q&A? Let me know in the comments below.

Thank you for reading.
Annie B. Xxx

Comments

  1. My exams are coming up soon as well, good luck! :)
    Also i LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, to you too! Thank you, that means a lot :) xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts