Just a few thoughts | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while... I failed Blogmas. Well, not really. I blogged when I could. I had to revise for a media exam (that I've done now - it was on the 23rd). I have deadlines for A-Levels staggered for the next few months, AND have to figure out what I'm doing with my life.

I won't lie, I'm slightly freaking out... I'm one of the only people not going to University. I feel like I'm not ready for it. It sounds strange... I can imagine myself going to Uni, but in a couple of years. In all honesty, as much as Sixth Form has been so stressful for me, I could easily do it for an extra few years. 

I know where I want to be in about 5 years but it's getting there and figuring out how to get there. This is what's terrifying me. Everyone seems to have some form of an idea what they want to do, they'll have all these experiences whilst I'll still be here trying to figure out this weird thing called life. I have literally no plans for after my exams, I've got things I could do (if plans I've got can go through successfully) but even then I'm still not sure how to get to my dream job, I just have a fear of getting stuck in a job.

Although completely unrelated, I want to blog regularly again, but with having so many deadlines coming up it may not be possible, I plan to do 2 blog posts, at least, a month and if I can do more, I will. I also want to make videos again (by the end of 2018). I won't be studying anymore, I'll have a job (hopefully) so I can spend my free time doing my hobbies again - I also feel confident enough to be in front of the camera again.

So this is my thought process at the moment; I was inspired by Daniel J. Layton's videos (which I shamelessly have been watching whilst writing this) I love his Baking with Layton, PMSs and VEDOs (and any other variations he's done). I just love his style and can relate to many of his ideas and mindsets - I highly recommend his channel (I have linked it for you).

Thanks for reading my random thoughts. I quite liked doing this type of post, I can see why these videos are so common (I may do that, just set up a camera and go from there, sometime).

See you soon.
Annie Xxx

Comments

  1. Hey Annie! You know, your blog reminds me so much of my own in my final year of high-school! I wasn't going on to uni with my friends, I was stressing about exams and life and honestly, now I look back on it, it was a blessing! Appreciate this stress-filled, emotional, don't quite have to be a grown up life for a wee bit longer while you can haha! Much love, Anne // www.basifpa-and-did.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It means so much :) I will definitely take your advice, thank you, especially soon as growing up terrifies me aha. Xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts