How to organise your time (when you have school work) | Annie

If you're like me and you leave most of your homework 'til the night before OR WORSE the lesson before, then you're in luck as I am going to try and give advice and ideas on how to organise your time with work and free time (of course).

So, first thing you want to do is find or make a work planner. You want to make sure it has everyday of the week, you could even draw one on a whiteboard. This will help so you'll know what is due and when. I have a planner or a diary for my school work as I am very forgetful.

You also want a decent work space (just comment below whether you want me to show you how to make a work area ). You want a decent work space because if it's messy you don't want to do the work even more.

Another tip, do your work as soon as you get it, I'm not saying all of it, but get at least 1/3 or 1/2 complete. It's not the most fun thing to do in the world, but I have a lot of homework that I have "collected" other the week so I have so much to do. It's not as fun as watching tv, YouTube or hanging out with my friends. 

Finally, you want to make sure you get some relax time so you are ready for the next day or for when you get more work :(. 

Hope this helped. If you have any other ideas comment below, please follow my
Blog. 
Thanks for reading. 
Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts