Anti-stress tips (for when you're revising) | Annie

Hey everyone,

So this week is going to be very stressful for me. I'm going to do my first speaking assessment in Spanish and this is the first time I've had either exam style questions, homework or revision from nearly all of my subjects. Yes, I was very stressed this afternoon and I won't lie, I was crying at one point too, but I have used my stress to my advantage. How? Well, I can give you guys and girls tips and tricks on how I study, relax and how I don't have a total melt down.

First step, chill! Take a few moments to sit down and analyse what work you have to do, when and how much. I find it way less stressful if it is all in order. I also find it easier to work if I'm in my room at my desk and if my desk is cluttered, I'll work on the floor. I'm not joking I won't sit on that side of the room but I'll stress because of the clutter of papers an books on the floor (you can't please me).

Another good tip is light a candle. If you don't want to or aren't allowed to then you can get led ones from amazon (or even the pound shop - it's like dollar tree I think). 

Sorry for a short post but I am currently revising so I'm trying not to stress but now that I've spent over 5 hours on work I'm quite happy that my stack of stress is down to a tiny pile of calm. If you thought this was helpful or if you want more tips, let me know in the comments (ps I'm on tumblr, instagram, twitter and pintrest) - if they are not on my blog they will be soon.

Thanks for reading
Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts