My Summer Bucket List 2016 | Annie Basson





Hey Everyone,

I have one exam left, ONE! Which means, summer is SO close for me. My last exam is on the 27th, which gives me the rest of this week to revise and relax, and of course, blog. 

I've really missed blogging and want to grow my blog. I'm unsure what days I'll post but trust me, this time there'll be more posts.

As summer is inching closer and closer, many of us have made plans and buckets lists for this year. If you're not one of those, want some ideas or you're just curious; why not check out what I'm planning.

My Summer Bucket List 2016


  1. See my friends more and vlog it or take LOADS of pictures.
  2. Organise my life.
  3. Post and upload to my Blog and YouTube channel more and regularly; I want to document my summer and summer bucket list on them.
  4. Read books for once.
  5. Get outside more.
  6. Do something outside of my comfort zone.
  7. Do loads of DIYs (mainly room decor).
  8. Find a creative hobby again.
  9. Take loads of photos.
  10. Take my blog more seriously. - I would love if it could be my job one day, but I need to work hard for it.
  11. Try something new.

Many listed above intertwine with each other (so hopefully I'll be able to accomplish more).

What do you hope to do this summer?
Thanks for reading!
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts