My Favourite Christmas Songs | Blogmas Day 6

Hey Everyone,

Today is a list of my favourite Christmas songs of all time!

1. "Fairy tale of New York" by the Pogues
I've always loved this song, it's just one of those anthems that play and it just feels like Christmas. I've loved Irish style music for so long and this song gives me that tone (I always feel like someone should be Irish dancing through it - I saw Irish dancing/river dance for the first time when I was about 8 years old, it was on TV and riverdance was on, I've always wanted to learn how to do irish dance or dance in general).

2. "Underneath the Tree" by Kelly Clarkson
This one is fairly new but I love how upbeat it is and it's definitely a go to. Also, I just love Kelly Clarkson! How can you not?!

3. "Santa Tell Me" by Ariana Grande
Again, I love how upbeat and dancey it is and I've loved her since she was on Nickelodeon as Cat Valentine.

4. "Baby, it's cold outside" by Idina Menzel and Michael Bublé
These two individually are amazing artists, I've grown up with Bublé with his various songs throughout the year (e.g. "I believe in you" I love this one too) and obviously mostly at Christmas; I know Menzel mainly from her time on Glee but since then you obviously have Frozen and the many musicals she's taken part in. However, together you get a humorous and calming track which is original but doesn't stray too far from the original - which is also a plus from me.

5. "All I want for Christmas is you" by Mariah Carey
All I need to say is CLASSIC!!! Seriously, this is played all the time over the festive season, at this point you must know it word for word, I sure do! (No shame!!)

I hope you enjoyed this post! What are your favourite Christmas anthems? Let me know.

Thanks for reading! See you tomorrow.
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts