Camping Montage 2017 | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

Yesterday I posted my "Camping Montage 2017". I felt I had so much to live up to, especially soon as everyone loved last year's one so much; this made me keep the video private for a couple of weeks, I showed a few friends and my mum, my friends loved it and so did my mum, she really urged me to make it public because she thought it was that good and knew the rest of my family would love to see it.

Since making the video live, I've had friends and family tell me how good it is, some saying "it looks extremely professional" and some even asking me to upload more videos soon! This really shocked me, I even shared it on Facebook groups and on social media, only one person has said negative things about the video.... that was me. I didn't feel it was as good as it could've been, but after watching my other montages on my channel, if I can say so myself, it's not half bad aha.

In about 13 hours (I posted it after midnight so most people only saw it today), I've had over 70 views, nearing 10 likes, 3 comments and gained 4 subscribers. To say I don't post consistently this is major! I'm honestly so happy right now!!!

I'll link the video below (with last year's too - check out my channel here to see the other videos I've done and for many more to come, especially after my A-Level exams in the Summer) I'll be so grateful if you checked it out, liked, commented and subscribed. Any positive and/or critical feedback is welcome, I want to make videos and blog posts as a career so if there's any way I can improve, I'm happy to listen.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!
Annie Xxx

Camping Montage 2017:

Camping Montage 2016:

Comments

Popular Posts