I'm going to post regularly??! | UPDATE

Hey Everyone, 

This was my last week of school. Finally summer is here! Although my last exam was on Monday, I had an Sixth Form Induction Week from Monday to Thursday. I've chosen ICT, Media Studies, Photography and English Literature, all for Sixth Form. 

There is going to be tonnes of work I'll have to do next year, so I don't know if I'll be able to blog then (especially if I get a job too). It'll be upsetting if I have to stop blogging again because of school. However, all my subjects I've chosen for A Level can help me with my blog but can also give me possible career routes too.

So, again what is the point of this post, (I seem to ramble a lot in my posts aha), I now have time to blog more! YAY!!! I doubt I'd get a summer job (although, it'll give me something to do) so I'm aiming to do daily posts. 

I am trying to plan many blog posts (Summer themed, beauty/skincare, lifestyle etc.) but I've never challenged myself to do this on my blog (and, hopefully, stick to it) - so please bare with me.

The days I hope to post are Tuesday and Friday. But if not, you'll get one once a week. I'd try to keep you guys updated on twitter so keep your eyes out.

Soon as I need loads of ideas this summer, what do you want to see on my blog? Let me know in the comments or message me via social media (links in my contact me page) for some ideas. I'd really appreciate the help.

Thank you for reading! (See you soon).
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts