New Year's Resolutions 2017 | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

It's 2017!!! (I know I'm a bit late...) As you saw I didn't complete Blogmas - but I wasn't too far off. I'm proud that I got as far as I did, at least I have a day to beat next year! I hope the new year has been good for you so far.

In this post I'm going to put my top new year's resolutions for the new year:

1. Blog more!
I know it's mostly about quality but I'll love to be able to make great content as well as upload weekly - however, A Levels take up a lot of my time so I'll try and post at least once a week (even if it can't be Thursday which I try to post on).

2. Do more of what makes me happy.
I had a lot happen to me last year and I put my happiness last and everyone else's first; so I want to be a bit more "selfish" this year. aha. It's not a bad thing looking out for other people but I need to look out for myself a bit more than I what I did. 

3. Try something new!
I don't go out of my comfort zone very much so I want to do that but nothing too extreme. I also want to be a bit healthier and do some exercise daily so I can feel good (as I haven't done exercise since I did P.E. in Year 11 - I think I stopped doing P.E. this time last year.... OOPS!!!)

What are your new year's resolutions? Let me know!
Thanks for reading!
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts