Quick Note: ANOTHER POST WILL BE UP ON THE WEEKEND | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

As I am writing this, my internet has gone extremely dodgy - on my phone and computer it says that my Wi-Fi is "not in range"; if anyone can help please comment below or private message me (everyone else's phone seems to work). I'm currently trying to fix it, so I'm not even sure if you can see this post. In that case, I'll keep to this. I will write a post for Saturday (about mid-day) about my opinion on Sixth Form, so if you have any questions - comment below:

I'm very sorry that this post isn't that great and that it isn't much but it will be up by Saturday (possibly tomorrow - so keep your eye out).

Thank you for your patience and keep your eye out over the next few days (any questions leave them below, I may do a Q&A soon - if there's enough questions).
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts