Pictures from Christmas | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

This week I haven't been very well... I got a double whammy of two colds (a flu and another sickness bug that's going around), so I haven't been well enough to do a blog post (even now I still have a bad headache, but I'm SO bored at home, wanting to do something productive - which is just making me feel worse *cry*). So, I decided to post some of the pictures I took with my new camera, that I got for Christmas. (A bit of a boring post, sorry).

Next week's post will be much more interesting, I promise! As you can probably tell, I loved the "blurry background" effect on my camera... I'm strange!

Thanks for reading!
Annie Xxx






Comments

  1. I love first and the second picture. On the 3rd I would do opposite ( I would put focus on the tree for 1/3 of the picture) Which camera and lens do you use? I wish you'll get well soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I used the Canon EOS 1300D with the standard lense that came with the kit (I think 18-55mm lense) in the creative mode setting on the camera. Thank you for your comment xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog 😍 I really love looking at pictures like this 💗 They're really pretty ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it really means a lot xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts