Welcome to my blog | Annie

Hi,

My name is Annie. I am 14 years old and I live in England. I love watching YouTube, and some day I want to be like Zoella, Mylifeaseva and even ijustine. But, in a way, I don't. I want to be me, the first like me! These are just a few YouTubers that inspire me, I get inspired by nearly every thing. 

On my 15th birthday, November 25th, I am going to re-start my YouTube channel. I say re-start because earlier this year I uploaded videos, however, I deleted them as I didn't know what to say and I was talking too much in depth. So I stopped, also, at the time I acted very childish. But over the last few months I have acted my own age a bit more. I want to be like Zoella, so I'm going to try and do a blog and also try to carry on as my YouTube channel starts.

I will try and post at least 1-2 times a week. I will write about what has inspired me at the time and I will also do Q&As every Saturday, so just comment your questions below. Please follow my blog

I'd just like to thank you for giving me a chance. 

Annie x


Comments

Popular Posts