HAUL (finally)!!!!! | Annie

Hey Guys,
As you know, I have promised to do a haul post for when I went shopping with my mum and her friend Kerry. However, this never came (sorry) and it being a while later, I thought "Why not go shopping again to add to my haul?" So that's what I did! Enjoy! x

Ok, so me, my mum and Kerry all went to the range (and spent 3-4 hours in there #oops) and I came out amazed but stingy (only spending £20ish /about $33.95ish US dollars). So here are the items I got:


The Range



                                  The cork board - £2.49                    Folding Paris Chair - £9.99    
     

                                  Denim Trilby Hat - £5.99                       Little Owl Tray - £1.00
 
I also bought glittery owl stickers which were £1.00 (I forgot to take pictures of them, they might be in a craft post).

TOTAL SPEND FROM THE RANGE:£20.47


Last weekend, I went to the mall and went to three different shops (shown below) and from all the shops I went to I spent a total of: £58.77

Primark



Bikini - £4.00                     Sunglasses - £1.00        Hair bands (50 elastics) - £1.00

                                        Bra - £2.50 each     Low cut socks - £2.00   Neon Sock - £2.50                             Underwear - £3                               Pastel Socks - £2.50


 Play suite - £7.00                                   Dress - £5.00

TOTAL SPEND FROM PRIMARK:
£32.00


Accessorize



     Nail Art Pens - £3.00               Volume Hair D' nut - £1.80

TOTAL SPEND FROM ACCESSORIZE:
£4.80

Deichmann




Blank Plimsolls - £2.99                     Decorative Plimsolls - £3.99

        Pastel Ballet Slippers - £14.99   

TOTAL SPEND FROM DEICHMANN:
£21.97

Thanks for checking out this blog post. What other things do you want to see on my blog? Comment below! 

Annie xx

P.S. It's lovely to post on my blog again! 


Comments

Popular Posts