Sorry | Annie

Hey guys,

I know I haven't posted in like forever but recently I've had a lot of things happen to me (good and bad). But I shouldn't let this get in the way. 

I am now on Summer Holidays, so I can post a lot more. However, I remember telling you guys about a haul... Don't worry I have got the original haul but I felt bad for only showing you guys what I got from one shop. So, I went to a mall and literally shopped 'til I dropped (or until my money ran out. Oops!) and this MASSIVE haul will be up soon. 

Also, I'm planning a summer bucket list (which will be up soon).

Questions of the day: (answer them in the comments)
• when should I upload? (It has to be 2 days a week, and one of them have to be Fridays or Saturdays).

• what do you want your names to be (be creative. For example "The Annsters". But I know there are beautiful, creative people out there, you might think it's a bad idea but I might think it's ADORBS!)


Try and answer these in the comments and I'll ask questions to do with the topic after ever post.

See ya later
Annie xx


Comments

Popular Posts