A little random UPDATE | Annie

Hey Guys,

I know, I know. I said I was going to do a Q&A on Friday; but 1) It was Halloween, 2) I was so busy doing makeup etc. and 3) I got no questions. I was gutted to see that I got no questions. Then I thought, I don't have that many followers so it's understandable. But if you do want to ask me any questions: Comment below or tweet me (my username is @AnnieB2511) using #QnAwithAnnie. If I get a LOAD of questions I will make a post, but if it's 1 or 2 I will reply straight away.

I've changed my blog COMPLETELY! I love it, I designed it myself :) (using picmonkey.com). I wanted to make it bright and colourful, I love bright colours, they just make me feel so much happier. What do you guys think?

Also, what type of posts would you like to see on my blog? I don't really think that I do a certain style of posts. I just post what's in my head. I love hearing suggestions because I want to connect with you and I'm always happy to try new things.

I've decided that I'm going to post 2 days a week. You heard me right! I will be posting every Monday and Thursday (and maybe a third day if I really want to post, but it will only happen the odd time). So, yes; you will be getting a post tomorrow too. Well, everyone needs something to look forward to on a Monday.

Because of Halloween, I want to start my makeup collection. I had a LOAD of fun using eye shadows and lipsticks etc. (it was all my mum's stuff) so I'm hoping to buy a bit of makeup on my birthday (I'll do a haul, don't worry).

I start school tomorrow too :( Its horrible! I'm also nervous because I'll find out my grades for my coursework. The only reason I'm excited to go back to school is to see my friends and to not be bored (well, sitting at home doing nothing).

Thanks for reading this little random update!
Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts