Another update (hopefully the last one) | Annie

Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't posted for AGES! I know I shouldn't blame what I've experienced in the past few weeks be an excuse; but I guess I better tell you (and yes I'm aware that the whole world will see this but I want to be honest with you guys; even though I won't go into too much depth). Well, recently I've experienced anxiety and panic attacks. Before you guys stress out, yes I'm trying to sort it out and no it'a not because of starting my channel - I couldn't be MORE thrilled! But because I'm experiencing these scary attacks, it's made me think.... A LOT! It has showed me that my friends and family love and care about me a lot more than originally thought (and they're so understanding too). And of course, you guys - you guys haven't left or un-followed me and you've been so respective of my space too. So a MASSIVE thank you from me:

THANK YOU!

In more exciting news (besides the fact that I'm back and ready to get posting again), my birthday is on Tuesday - hang on a sec, is that when I'm uploading onto YouTube? Yes, it is! I can't wait. Don't worry you guys will still get posts (but I'm thinking of posting videos on Monday's and posting on my blog every Friday), every now and then there might be an exclusive video for my blog readers. 

I'm hoping to be able to vlog two times this coming week. Why? Well, next Saturday I'm going shopping with my mom and her friend (all 3 of us have a laugh), I might do a little video on my birthday (well, dur - I'm starting my channel on Tuesday) and I'm hoping to vlog on Wednesday too. Why Wednesday? What's happening? I'm glad you asked. I'm going to go see Zoella for her "Girl Online" book signing. O...M...G!!!!! I can't wait, most of you would know Zoe is such an inspiration to me and I absolutely love her.  Unfortunately, if you research about the book signing I am unable to take a picture with Zoe, so I'll try and vlog it and take pictures when I'm in the queue.

Also, when I stopped my channel in February I had 13 subscribers since then I gained 11 subscribers so I have 24?! What? Never mind you guys following my blog. Its so crazy! If I got told in January that I would start a YouTube channel stop for 9 months then restart, as well as have a blog too and make friends and connect with people - I would literally think you are going cray-cray (even though I'm a bit more cray-cray then anyone that I know; you'll see what I mean on Tuesday).

I know I've talked a lot about YouTube and saying "Thank you" A LOT but what's the point in blogging about something that I'm not passionate about? But seriously thank you, you guys, you - yes you sitting there reading this are making my life worth living for. Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to help people, make people happy, be an inspiration and be someone that people can relate to. I know I'm not perfect (well, who is perfect?) but I'm doing the best I can to be ME - and if I do say so myself I'm doing pretty well.

Thank you guys, you mean the world to me. Love you!
Annie xx

Want to ask me a question? Comment below! I'll definitely do my best to reply (I love chatting with you guys).

Comments

Popular Posts