Movellas | Annie

Hey Everyone,

I know that I haven't posted in ages, but you know how much homework someone could get especially when exams are coming up. I have a post about my anxiety experience that is being posted soon - I just wanted to read through it a few times to make sure that it's ok.

I'm on school holidays this week so I'm hopefully going to upload on my channel soon. I'm so grateful for 29 followers, to me that's more than a classroom for of children - which is amazing! I'm so grateful that you guys are following my blog (even though there are thousands of bloggers out there). I've also joined a website called Movellas. It's a site where anyone can write stories; fan-ficts, romance, horror, mystery, non-fiction etc. I would love for you guys to follow me (I'm going to put up a few chapters after this is posted). I also have a YouTube channel - which I should upload on every Wednesday but I'm working on it).

Thanks for reading!
Annie xx

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-SXMsqQ5BXjY6mSYt8r_xw
Movellas: http://www.movellas.com/user/annie.b

Comments

Popular Posts