#PositivityMonth | Annie

Hey Everyone,

I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged and to be honest, I didn't plan on posting until the Summer (2016) when all my year 11 exams are over. But, I've had a sudden burst of inspiration. For months, I wanted to be inspired but I felt like there was a piece of me missing... Inspiration. For my English speaking assessment I spoke about inspiration and motivation and about how amazing blogging and YouTubers are and how Nelson Mandela and Marther Luther King believed something and kept fighting for it. I thought talking about what I lacked would bring it back. I realised that I couldn't do anything just by saying, "I'll do something I love after my big, scary exams are over". 

I am really into a show called "Once upon a time" and only a couple of weeks ago I started it (I'm almost on Season 5, but to be honest how else can I wait for pretty little liars....), watching it I felt almost whole, something I can invest my time into and it has taught me (which everyone that cares about me: my family, friends and best friend have told me for a long time) I don't have to be happy all the time, I can't please everyone around it - it'll just make me more unhappy. Which it did! I'm not going to lie, for a while I had the wrong frame of mind. 

However, after reading 130 pages for 3 hours straight of Girl Online, it's inspired me to blog (right now) and I felt I could really connect with Penny, in a way. (Ps I don't normally read, it's always blogs, youtube descriptions and Facebook - I haven't been into a book since Year 6, which was over 5 years ago). I highly recommend the series (not only because they're by Zoella - Zoe Sugg), reading about Penny has made me remember why I wanted to blog, to help others and to inspire others. Although, Penny wins the award for clumsiness, she still is positive and enjoys the good moments, even if they can go wrong. 

Reading the comments from her followers, hasn't made me jealous nor made me want loads of followers (although, every blogger and YouTuber wants to be heard), I want to connect to people and make people not feel alone, like I felt I was before I met my amazing friends who I couldn't be more grateful to have by my side.

So, what have I learnt? Well, the Internet doesn't have all the answers you are looking for but possibly they do, especially if you look hard enough and not always believe every word it says. 

If you want to achieve something. Go for it!!! Seriously, if it makes you happy and why shouldn't you do it. Happiness is, to me, the most important emotion. Why? It makes you do wonderful things!!!!!

If you feel like dancing in the rain. Dance like no one else has danced in the rain before. Want to try a new business? Go ahead. What's stopping you? (Although, do your research first). 

I was very down in the dumps for days, the days I felt like I couldn't be a blogger or achieve my goal of inspiring others. But now, at 12:36 (past midnight) I feel like I can change and I'm going to try and do something positive everyday for a month and write down what I did. Whether it's complimenting someone or helping someone you never thought of before reading this. 

So, will you join me? 

What shall it be called? What do you think? How about #positivitymonth ???

Let me know in the comments. 

Thanks for reading! (And sticking by me...)
Annie B. Xxx

Source: quotesgram.tk

Comments

Popular Posts