September FAVs ???!!! | Annie


Hey guys,

I'm sorry my posts haven't had a proper upload date, but I'm thinking of Friday/Saturday. What do you guys think?

So, I'm thinking soon as I'm a little crazy and weird why not spice up the FAVs. The categories I will have are:


  • Beauty - makeup, body products etc.
  • Fashion
  • Music - artists, songs etc.
  • Blogs and Bloggers
  • YouTubers - whether I talk to them in person or not
  • YouTube videos.
  • Other

And that's what you're going to see!

Beauty
If you know me, then you know I'm not the type of girl who loves makeup and looking better then normal. However, at the mo I've been loving the "Zoella Beauty" and "Tanya Burr" collections. Not because they're popular YouTubers and my FAV YouTubers (well, they are! #YouTuberobsession) but the products are so great and girlie and they are each better for different reasons. I bought Tanya Burr's "Be Bright Be Happy Be You" nail polish and I haven't loved a nail polish so much! It so bright, colourful and just screams my personality. I also love Zoella's body lotion and candle. The lotion smells so fresh and I love it so much that I use it to moisturise my face and it smells so nice. Well done Zoe! I haven't lit the candle yet as I want to use it when I'm studying and want to relax in my room. 

Fashion 
When I was 11 I had a woolly jumper o loved but as everyone does, I grew and has to get rid of it. As most of you know, I went to primark recently and I love the jumper I bought. It's so comfy!

Music 
I love music so much, it really affects my mood. I love anything I can dance to (you'll see loads of bloopers of me singing or dancing to a song that's stuck in my head, when I start my YouTube channel.).  I have been tagged by Dare to be Kristen to do the I love music tag and I am definitely going to do it, however, I am still waiting for Kristen's reply from my email as I couldn't find the question. PS it's Kristen's birthday so go onto her channel and wish her a happy birthday and don't forget to subscribe to her channel and say hi from me. 

Blogs and Bloggers
There are two (who aren't a YouTuber and I either email them or talk to them  on a daily basis). So, they are Hollie Beca and Rebecca Maria (links to everyone I talk about will be linked at the end of the post). They are both amazing in different ways and I'm even suprised I've got more then 1 follower (and I'm so thankful). 

YouTubers
I would be able to write a whole list of YouTubers I love and am obsessed with.   However, I'm going to mention my first YouTube friend and someone that I talk to loads and that is (yet again) Dare to be Kristen. She is like my second best friend (and I've only got one (my Chummy from my school) and Kristen) and we have so many conversations but we struggle with time zones as she is in America and I'm in England. Today I figured out that I'm 5 hours ahead of her time. 

YouTube Videos
I can't choose. I have an obsession and I watch at least 2 hours of YouTube a day. It's very rare that I watch TV. 

Other
Alfie's Book - The Pointless Book. Absolutely a genius. Can't wait for Zoe's book to corn outside on my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Yay!!!

Hope you liked my twist on the monthly FAVs. What would you like to see? Comment below:

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts