I'm Back (Hopefully For Longer) | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

I firstly want to apologise for my disappearance - I thought I could finally keep to a blogging schedule (I did - but then I didn't) and I love blogging, but I didn't feel that I could write any decent blog posts; I wasn't in a good mental state, and wasn't for a while - the things I loved, I didn't enjoy anymore and I began to slack at school. I'm not proud of this, at all - it just felt like I wasn't in control of my life and that I was on autopilot or that I was like a puppet, controlled by someone else. I didn't feel like me (whoever me is) and I've written and re-written this blog post a bunch of times and I would either digress or I would talk in too much detail. Either way, I hope to be back - or at least, catch up with my blog post (I've planned all my blog posts for the rest of the year, so it'll be a shame if I missed a few - there are even extra ideas I want to talk about, so you might be lucky enough that I write extra posts in the week - or possibly on the same day).

Anyway, I hope to be back for a while longer - in the sense of posting in consecutive weeks. Although, I've got exams and coursework deadlines coming up, so I may have to (unfortunately) prioritise school rather than blogging - which is another reason why I haven't been blogging. However, most of my time, at the minute, is doing media coursework - which I do want to publish and share at some point because I'm so proud of it (but I don't think my friends, who's in it, would be too happy with that aha).

Nevertheless, I hope that you do enjoy the posts I will publish - I will make sure that I post on Thursdays (for sure) but you may see other days where I post (like today) - and maybe there will be a post by Thursday. However, I can guarantee that by the time you wake up on Friday Morning, I would've posted - unless I post a notice stating why I'm not posting; it's ok not to want to do something you enjoy for a while, I love media studies and video editing, but I needed a break from it (I need to produce a 10 minute short film and the editing was going extremely well, then I didn't like how it turned out so I need to go back over it and find out why I don't LOVE it. I also forgot that I needed to put in screenshots whilst I edit..... so YAY ME!! Also, the deadline is next week WOOHOO!!!!) - p.s. I wrote this a while ago, and I've already handed the work in (took a lot of late nights, but I did it!)

**and yes, I am technically procrastinating, but I felt blogging would be more productive than spending my time on YouTube**

Anyway, keep an eye out for my blog posts - I was going to get up to date at some point, so....

Thanks for reading!
Annie Xxx
Stay Tuned!



Comments

Popular Posts