Palace to Palace Cycle For The Prince's Trust | Fundraising | It's Annie!

Image result for prince s trust logo

Hey Everyone,

Fairly recently, many members of my family have decided that they're going to do the Palace to Palace cycle for The Prince's Trust. It is a 45mile or 90mile cycle (they're doing a 45mile cycle), which is from Buckingham Palace to Windsor Castle. There are about 8 people taking part, including: my dad, my brother, my cousin, my uncles, my aunt and other family friends.


The Prince's Trust was founded in 1976 by Charles, the Prince of Wales (our current Queen's - Elizabeth II - son) and Frederick John Pervin; the charity do a range of programmes and events to help young people. Every year, the charity helps over 60,000 people with 80% of those moving on to employment, education, training or volunteering - as it's disadvantaged young people who are getting the help from the charity.

But for my family and friends to be able to take part, they have to raise money - that's where you come in! I will link as many fundraising pages as I can find (I will alter where needed - so keep checking this post). If you can't give anything, please share this post with your friends and family - it's for a great cause (there will also be a link to The Prince's Trust below, if you want to find more about the cycle and the charity itself).

All necessary links will be included below. Feel free to find your own research and donate to the charity too (this post is not sponsored).

Thank you for reading (and please share this post - it'll be extremely helpful and appreciated).
Annie Xxx


Important Links:

Fundraising Pages:

(I'm sorry if I've forgotten a page, let me know so I can add it)

Comments

Popular Posts