Favourite skincare & beauty I keep going back to | Day 16 | It's Annie!

Hey Everyone,

I was trying to find inspiration for this post when I came across the idea of my beauty favs from the year; I decided to add a twist, I don't wear makeup that much but I do use skincare fairly more.

Make-up:
I thought start with this first, when I do wear makeup I normally like to go for a bold lip over a subtle colour - like maybeline's lip balms (they don't produce that much colour) but lip butters produce a more opaque colour. I love the colour it produces and it feels moisturizing on my lips. Another one I'll go back to is the blush by Rimmel London; it produces a nice subtle colour to add some colour to your cheeks. I don't wear much makeup so don't have much favourites in make-up.


 Skincare:

For me, skincare is very important (although I don't follow it all the time - oops!) and one brand I'll happily buy more of is the tea tree and witch hazel brand, the night moisturizer really reduces my spots (more than the blemish stick - in my opinion). Most of their products are nice and are a really good price - but you might need to get use to the smell though aha - it's very strong.

If you've got any recommendations let me know in the comments below - I'd love to try something new! Do you agree with my yearly favourites - let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow.
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts