October to Now | Day 2 of 14

Hey Everyone,

I'm on my Christmas Half Term!!! Finally, away from school and can have a break from stress and get back to the things I love and missed (Blogging and YouTube); not exactly. I've been given dreaded holiday homework. *cries in a corner listening to Adele* (as my History teacher would say). I know I'm in Year 11, getting ready for my GCSEs in May and applying to colleges and sixth forms but we're teenagers and need breaks too. But, if you are clever and do it in the first few days while still in "school/work mode" it should be fine, right? 

Anyway, I do like being productive. After two weeks of not leaving the house I like being productive. I like keeping my mind busy (while trying not to be too negative, anxious or worrying - aka typical me). I do like to clean, bake and do homework (until I get bored or if I have to do it ASAP; I would just stress if this was the case), I'm only 16, I guess that's why I like blogging and YouTube. 

I've recently found an issue with me blogging etc. I don't do much in my spare time. My likes and hobbies are blogging and watching YouTube videos, when I'm asked what else I like or enjoy I'm stumped - it might be the reason why I find it so difficult to find content, but when I find my style (which will not always be apologies and saying where I've been for months), I'll find it even more enjoyable (if possible) than before.

It was my Sweet 16th on the 25th of November, which is weird to say because at heart I'm an 8 year old. So, for my birthday I got a Red Coat (a Pretty Little Liar Reference), a smoothie maker and a computer (which I love - but to be honest I'm grateful for all I got and get on a regular basis - even just having sweets I get really excited - I can be pleased very easily). On the 28th I had my "Birthday Surprise", which was a trip to London: Madame Tussauds (where I met Wax Zoe and Alfie - I was fan girling and everyone else around me was very confused who they were... Then someone took a picture anyway because they assumed that Zoe and Alfie were famous - I found it quite funny, I took my time sitting next to them, so I wasn't complaining), many craft markets, going to many amazing shops and just walking around London, I couldn't of asked for anything more! Although, in the morning I had a panic attack on the tube from anxious, excitement and mixed emotions (as I didn't know where I was going) but it didn't ruin the day at all!

So, this is pretty much my update and in future, if I'm not here for a bit, school has probably got a bit hectic again (for 3 weeks in a row I stayed after school an extra hour four out of the five days - and working another 3 hours at home too).

In September, I'm hoping to be accepted to my school's Sixth Form, so I'm hoping for more time for blogging and YouTube; so you may see more of me.

Thanks for reading!
Annie B.



Here are a few of the photos from Madame Tussauds (the ones I don't feel too stupid in):
I was so excited and nervous when I saw their figures, it was incredible. Last year for my birthday I went to Zoe's Girl Online book signing. Managed to meet her again ;)

 I was looking at the professional photographer in this one.

Having a stare off. I think he won...

Comments

Popular Posts