The Christmas Tag! | Day 4 of 14

Hey Everyone,

It's Christmas Eve and I'm currently in my living room with my family watching Christmas movies. I hope you're spending a lovely evening with your family.

So, the Christmas Tag!!!

What is your favourite Christmas film?
I love The Santa Clause - it just makes it feel like Christmas. I also like Arthur Christmas and A Christmas Carol - to me, it shows the true meaning of Christmas with a different light. And this is an odd one, Chicken Run, when I was younger, every year on the TV Chicken Run would be on and it just made Christmas for me (it would always be on Christmas Eve too).

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I've had it snow in January before but none that I remember. But it's normally cold... That counts doesn't it? Although, this year it is very warm for England at the moment (what, it'll change by tomorrow).

Where do you normally spend your Christmas?
In the mornings at home with my parents and brother and open presents and relax. Then we go to my uncles house for Christmas lunch and my grandparents come too and we have a blast all day!

What is your favourite Christmas song?
A Fairy Tale of New York, when it's on I cant help but shout, sing and leap around the room. Trust me, I do. 

Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No, they're for Christmas Day (anyway Santa hasn't come yet ;)

Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
Rudolph... no, no I cannot.

What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Going to my uncle's on Christmas Day and having my mum's Peppermint Crisp Tart (it's a South African desert - my mum makes it for Christmas every year). 

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, sadly.

What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Does hot chocolate count???

Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like giving gifts equally as I do receiving gifts. 

What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
To be honest, when me and my brother came together to buy my parents a canvas from the last time we went to South Africa and they took a pictures where their wedding pictures were taken. Me and my brother also made a video for them. The surprise on their faces was amazing to me because of all they gave me over the years.

What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Back to South Africa with my family, I went in 2012 over Christmas and it was my first Christmas in SA, I would love to have the chance to go back with my family.

Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm in between, I love wrapping with bows and ribbons but I'm not that great. The creativity is there.

Most memorable holiday moment?
Again, the year my brother brought the canvas for our parents.

What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I couldn't sleep one night so went into my parents room, found out they were "elves". I apparently told my brother.... no more needed to be said.

Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I make loads, but don't stick to any. I don't think I keep to them anyway.

What makes the holidays special to you?
My family all together and seeing everyone happy. That really makes my Christmas. I love it when people are happy and enjoying themselves, espacially whe its people I care about.

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and spend it with those you love and care about.
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.
Annie B. xxx

Comments

Popular Posts