HAUL #2 | Annie

Hey Guys,

The story of this haul (or the course of this haul) is quite funny actually. I went prepared only buying a woolly jumper, but I got there and knew I loved the shops there (and come on, there was a Primark so I expected to buy more then one item).

I loved this jumper because it is autumn-y and I wanted a warm jumper and I need warmer clothes anyway (because I love play suits, skater skirts and dresses). The trousers are like woolly leggings which are SO comfy and they were so cheap, you'll be stupid not to get them.

At Primark, I bought:



Burgundy Jumper: £8.00
Knitted Leggings: £3.00
TOTAL SPEND: £11.00

I then went into superdrug and was just currious to see if they had Zoella Beauty yet and true as bob they had the collection, and right next to the products was a nail vanish in the colour Little Duck and I was like "OMG they have the Tanya Burr Collection too?!" So I looked down the isle and I stumbled across it, I wasn't happy, I was BUZZING!!! My mum was laughing at me so much because I was jumping round. I also picked myself up a Superdrug rewards card too (as I'm always going to superdrug for everything; hair dye, nail vanish, baths and body stuff and makeup (well, the odd time I wear it). 

What I ended up buying from Superdrug:


 



Tanya Burr's Collection "Be Bright, Be Happy, Be You": £5.99
Zoella Beauty Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion: £5.00
Zoella Beauty Let's Glow Fragrance Candle: £5.00
TOTAL SPEND: £15.99

And finally, this item I have wanted to purchase ever since I heard about it, and soon as I was on my YouTuber Merch spree I thought "Oh well, I couldn't find it last week, so TREAT YOURSELF Annie!!!" I went into the shop twice and saw the display for this book and thought it's pointless not to get this book. If you haven't guess what I got then, you're not as obsessed to YouTube as I am.


The Pointless Blog: £8.99

TOTAL SPEND OF THIS HAUL = £35.98

My MAX spend was £30 which is my month's pocket money and I had £62 that I could spend but I wanted to save up my money for my birthday (25th November, which is also the date Zoella releases her book "Girl Online" and the day I start my YouTube channel). I'm going shopping on Saturday 29th November for my birthday; so that will be my second YouTube video and it will be posted on my blog too. Don't worry, I will post as normal and my first few videos will be posted as well.

Make sure to comment what you want to see on my blog, and I'll love to chat with you guys.
Thanks for reading!
Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts