One Lovely Blog Award | Annie

Hey Guys,

I'd love to thank Hollie so much for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! It means a lot to me that I was nominated for an award and I'm so glad that she thinks I have one lovely blog (hehe); if you don't read Hollie's blog or don't even know about it, then where have you been? Make sure to check it out (http://www.holliebeca.blogspot.co.uk/)!

The Rules for this award are:
  1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
  2. You must list the rules and display the award.
  3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
  4. You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
  5. You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.

7 things about me!
  1. I'm starting a YouTube channel on November 25th (my birthday!)
  2. When I leave school I want to go for a gap year with my Best Friend Grace (I'll vlog it, of course)
  3. I'm a music addict (I love listening to music and dancing out the room (very badly though), I made a playlist of my favourite songs on my channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUBUqSFDVwqeSxjiX_vGxUiGhBLXygpTy)
  4. I have LOADS of online friends (including ones that don't know I exist (AKA YouTubers like Zoella etc.) 
  5. I want to go to VidCon, SO BAD!!!!!
  6. I have an YouTube obsession (I watch YouTube videos as if it was TV). I don't watch TV.
  7. I want to be a YouTuber, Blogger/Vlogger and/or a website designer.
I nominate:

(I'm sorry I don't know 15 people who have blogs; well, besides BIG YouTubers. I'm not sure if I can add them to the list or not. But I will anyway, if I can't include them I'll take them off the list).
  1. Rebecca Maria
  2. Zoella
  3. Sprinkle Of Glitter
Sorry I don't know many, I have more friends that have YouTube channels...

But thanks for reading and make sure to follow the people who I nominate and check out Hollie ;)  See ya later xxx

Comments

Popular Posts