Sorry! School Posts & YouTube? | Annie

Hey Guys,

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in AGES!!! But this has been the first week of school (AKA I've started my GCSEs now because I'm in Year 10) and I have had so many pieces of homework and I have just spent the afternoon watching YouTube.

And I'm sorry I haven't done anything school related, it's due to that fact that I don't know hat type of posts to do, if you have any ideas; please comment below!

Soon as this blog post isn't that great (well, at the mo), I thought that I'll tell you about YouTube 'cause you're going to find out eventually. So, here it goes! I started my YouTube channel in February/March but 2 weeks later I deleted my channel due to the fact that I said a lot about my feelings and bullying so I deleted it. However, I loved making videos and loved the YouTube community, so I decided to to wait 'til my 15th birthday to give it another go. I did this so I could research to make sure I want to start YouTube again. And I'm going 190% + sure that I want to. The reason I started my blog was so I could get to know people and to keep me entertained in the mean time (don't worry I will carry on with my blog). So I have 2 months and 18 days 'til ma birthday (#excited!!!!!!!!).

Sorry if this post wasn't too pleasing but I thought this would be an interesting topic to talk about. Make sure to check out my channel and subscribe (so you're ready when I upload).
See ya later xxx
Annie

PS please comment I'll love to chat! xx :)

Comments

Popular Posts