UPDATE! | Annie

Hey Guys,

I am so very sorry that I haven't uploaded in ages. A lot has happened since Wednesday last week; I went back to school, I have to organise work experience (I have until 25th to find a place and tell the school where I'm going and I can't find anywhere that does website design) and since yesterday I've hurt my lungs/ribs/muscles round that area; this means to breath heavily and even walking up stairs make me feel very sore, out of breath and recently (meaning today) I have been very tired and have had a headache meaning I'm feeling a bit dizzy. This isn't helping as I want to kick off my blog for the school year and that I have loads of homework and stressful stuff going on as this is when I start my coursework and GCSEs for when I leave school in 2 years. If you guys have any ideas what easy and simple posts you'll like to see please comment below. Sorry to give an blog update so late but even to yawn it aches 😯. But I'm sure I'll be fine. Have a great day!

See ya soon
Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts