School, Update and future Q&A???? | Annie

Hey Guys,

I'm so sorry (again) and I'm pretty sure you understand. I had so much homework and coursework and prep for exams (that will be later this year) so it's been quite a shock to the system. Also, I struggled to think of what to write to do with school. So, I'm thinking of changing my header (yet again) to an autumn theme.

I am currently organizing my work experience for January 2015. I'm doing it for 2 weeks. One week I'll be going to a charity shop and the second week I'll be going with my mum and I'll be looking how to design a website and learn the behind the scenes of a company (similar to new look but one that's online and one that isn't that well known (and it's for elderly women who cannot get out the house to get their clothes etc.) PS they make lovely and comfy bed socks/fluffy socks (I might have a few pairs hehe).

Soz it's short. If you have any questions about anything (school, life, advice etc.) Comment below and I'll do a little Q&A for ya guys. See you later.

Also, thank you guys so much for reading, commenting and following. It means the world to me! Thanks for helping me become a better blogger and a better person. Thanks for being my best friends. :)

Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts