A tag created by Annie | The Blog / YouTube TAG!

Hey Guys,

I was just scrolling through my blog posts and realized two things: 1) There's  no decent picture of me 2) You don't know that much about me. So, in that case I'm going to do the (all new, created by ME!)

The Blog / YouTube TAG!

**You can convert the questions into ones suitable for a YouTube video, if you do try out this tag make sure to send me a link to your version of the tag. I'd love to see them.**

This tag is perfect for those who want to start blogging and vlogging (uploading to YouTube) but aren't too sure what to say in your first video/blog post. Or you have a few posts/videos and you (are like me) haven't told the audience about you.

Question 1 - Say about yourself.
My name is Annie, I am 14 years old; I live in England. I have been passionate about writing since a young age, as when I was bullied I would always sit by myself and I never liked reading as there were no characters I could relate to; I created my own, this meant ever since I can't get into book (I still can't, I can't even get into the fault in our stars :(  ). I started my first blog in year 6, when going to a poetry day out (it include me and 4 other people) I stayed to ask how I could become an author, she said start a blog. So, I did. After time, I didn't enjoy creative writing (I couldn't think of anything because I wrote about who I wanted to be... The bully moved away by this point).

In February, I uploaded my first video to Facebook, you heard me right; I uploaded my first YouTube video to Facebook then YouTube. However, I had to delete my videos (all 4 of them) because people was teasing me. I was gutted! I made a deal with my parents, if I start a blog and enjoy it and my love for making videos increases or stays the same, I can upload on my birthday. Don't worry, I won't get rid of my blog, I love blogging AND making videos. At one point I thought why do I want to put my self out there again, just for me to be beaten down again, then I thought "I want to have a hobby, be an inspiration to people, be like the big sister and give advice and put smiles on their faces." Besides doing YouTube and Blogging, I don't know what career I want to do. Then, I thought about web design; I love making headers, but recently, I've had second thoughts on this. I love making headers through picmonkey.com (I recommend it!) but I can't use photoshop or anything, I don't even study Graphics. So, I'm in the same place I was in originally. Wanting to be a YouTuber and a blogger. You're probably sitting there thinking, you need to choose a real job! I know but how can I choose a job I want to do when I want to inspire others and create a name for myself. Yes, it will take work. Yes, it won't grow all at once. But the situation I'm in is that I need to stay in education until I'm 18, so 2 years studying something that I probably don't want to do. Maybe I'll go into video editing, or ICT or even study English for my blog. But to have a dream to do something, then your people telling you to choose a job that you can get money to survive. This generation can be judgmental, but you need to believe in yourself because if you can't even do that, then who will do it for you?

Question 2- Why are you blogging/uploading videos?
I love how I can connect to people who love the same thing as me and are as passionate as me. I uploaded my first video in February and I got confidence but I didn't make the videos I wanted to, which was the bigger reason why I stopped uploading. I then started my blog on my mom's birthday (29th March) and I was inspired to do this by Zoella. When she said her blog gave her confidence to start making YouTube videos, I thought "Having a blog could help me know what I want to make videos about. It could also keep me occupied until my birthday!"

Question 3 - What do you want to get from having a blog or YouTube channel?
Confidence. Friends who are as passionate as me (about YouTube and Blogging). Opportunities (I want to do things I couldn't do if I didn't have a blog or channel).

Question 4 - What type of posts and videos will I create?
Anything that I'm passionate about or enjoy or like etc. because if I enjoy it and show that I enjoy it, my audience will see that and will probably laugh at me (because I can get really weird).

Question 5 - Do you want to do something you've never wanted to do until you've started your blog/channel (explain)?
Well, I want to go to VidCon, meet my YouTube best friend and vlog EVERYTHING.

Question 6 - What made you want to blog/start a channel?
Confidence. And I want a hobby that will be fun and I can do with other people and make friends with.

Question 7 - What do you love about blogging and starting a channel?
I don't know really, I think how you can make friends and connect to people. It's, also, so much fun!

Question 8 - How has your experience in the Blogging and YouTubing world been so far?
Amazing! The communities are so nice and supportive. I have gained about 8 subscribers since I deleted all my videos, which I think isn't bad going. 21 subscribers, 15+ followers on my blog and 1 awesome YouTube best friend before you even start!

Question 9 - Where do you think your blog and YouTube channel will take you?
To be honest, I don't know. I didn't even think I would still have subscribers and the people I've met already has really made me excited. Also, watching vlogs (MoreZoella, PointessblogTV etc.) has made me feel so excited because I could be like them, although I want to be the first Annie B! (My first boyfriend might even be a blogger/YouTuber. O can I dream!)

Question 10 - Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Finished Uni or College, happy with my choices, happily posting videos and blog posts, at 1,000 followers on my blog and 1,000 on my YouTube channel. But to be honest, 2 years ago I wouldn't of even thought of having a channel or a second blog (that I would actually use).


I'd just love to thank everyone who reads my blog posts, who shares my posts and who follows my blog. Thank you to the "Awesome blog posts & Social media" community for accepting me. Thank you to my 21 subscribers on YouTube and EVERYONE (including you, reading this) for supporting me and commenting.

Love you ALL!

I tag!
Dare to be Kristen (YouTube channel - Blog)
Hollie Beca
Rebecca Mala

You 3 can either do it as a YouTube video, a blog post or both. You don't have to do the tag. But I would so grateful if you did. Once you've done the tag you need to tag 3 people (and if you said that I created the tag and tagged you that would be amazing but you don't have to). If you weren't tagged you can still do the tag, as long as you follow these "guidelines".

Make sure to follow and subscribe to Kristen, Hollie and Rebecca 'cos they do amazing posts (and Kristen does amazing videos and posts) and they do A LOT better then me at blogging.

Thanks for reading! (Hope you enjoyed)
Annie xx

The questions - Blog Version
1) Say about yourself.
2) Why are you blogging?
3) What do you want to get from having a blog?
4) What type of posts will/do you create?
5) Do you want to do something you've never wanted to do until you've started your Blog? (Explain why)
6) What made you want to blog?
7) What do you love about blogging?
8) How has your experience in the Blogging world been so far?
9) Where do you think your blog will take you?
10) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

The questions - YouTube Version
1) Say about yourself.
2) Why are you uploading videos to YouTube?
3) What do you want to get from having a YouTube channel?
4) What type of videos will/do you create?
5) Do you want to do something you've never wanted to do until you've started your channel? (Explain why)
6) What made you want to start a channel?
7) What do you love about YouTubing?
8) How has your experience in the YouTube world been so far?
9) Where do you think your channel will take you?
10) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Comments

Popular Posts