I'm not a fairy tale | Annie

Hey Guys,

I know I have 7 minutes to write and upload this post so here it goes!

I have been watching chick flicks and love story and Romantic movies. It has made me think, "Why are all romantic movies based on every girl's imagination". The only reason it's their imagination is because their whole life they are expecting a Prince Charming (who may be a handsome, young, popular boy) to come looking for them (who are like geeks) or in Cinderella's case, a servant. It's unfair to be told this information. I've always dreamt of having the cutest and handsomest and kind and amazing boyfriend (who I'm yet to find) and for girls to be jealous of me for once. It's heartbreaking to be single all your life, to eventually think that you'll be a old cat lady who talks to their cats because she is lonely (not that there is anything wrong with cats or people liking to talk to cats). The point I'm getting at is that girls these days want a boyfriend and want the perfect boyfriend, but in reality: probably not going to happen. So, enjoy being young and single. Even though everyone in my year is dating or have already had that first kiss, just wait a bit and you'll find him. (Well, at least that's my game plan). 

Thanks for reading! Sorry, it's a short and rushed. Don't forget about sending me your questions for Friday; use #QnAwithAnnie. To be featured in Friday's post. 

You guys are awesome (and are perfect)
Annie B.

Comments

Popular Posts