Disney Marathon | Annie

Hey guys,

Today I had a Disney Movie marathon. After waking up at 8:30am I went onto YouTube for half an hour. I then started my youtube marathon. 

The first movie I watched was Hercules. I sung to a few songs as this is the second time I've watched it :( I wish I had the chance to watch it before then. I really enjoyed it. I don't remember watching it so it was very nice to watch something I don't remember watching. 

I then chose to watch Snow White, a Disney classic. At the beginning of the movie, when the prince sings to Snow White it looks like the balcony scene in Romeo and Juliet (if it was a musical of course). It's amazing to see what Disney movies were like in 1937 and now how Disney have envolved. 

I then decided to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean series there were 4 on tv so I watched them. I'm kinda obsessed with them. I seriously need to get them on DVD. If any of my friends or family are reading this, my birthday is in exactly 1 month and Christmas is in 2 months. Can't wait!

I watched all these movies on sky movies on demand. They were in the Disney section and most popular. What Disney movies do you like to watch?

See you tomorrow!
Annie xx


Comments

Popular Posts