Decorate your wardrobe/closet | DIY

Hey Guys,

Today I decided to clean my room, once I cleaned my room (and danced around to my favourite tunes) I thought my room looked very plain. So, I decided to spice up my wardrobe doors. If you want to see what I did to my wardrobe carry on reading. 

This is what my wardrobe looked like before: 

I printed off some quotes (I love quotes). And cute them all out. I cut out "Be Brave" to make it look like a Polaroid. I also re-designed "you don't have to be perfect to be beautiful" and "you can't have a better tomorrow, if you can't stop thinking about yesterday". 

I then got blue tack and stuff it to the door, this way you can swap the pictures and quotes. This way you can make your wardrobe seasonal (like for Christmas and spring etc.) and customise it when you get bored. You can do the same style with other pieces of furniture. If you want to do the same for your bed side table, drawers or even your desk, you can place a plastic sheet or a piece of glass over the top. 

I got pictures from my favourite magazine. I also cut out fashion and makeup pages and decided that I will stick them inside my wardrobe (because I  ran out of room). 

And this is the final design:

Hope you enjoyed this post. Comment below if you want more DIY posts like this. Don't forget that I'm doing a Q&A on Friday, so comment your questions below or tweet me the questions using #QnAwithAnnie and don't forget to put my user name in the tweet too (@AnnieB2511) (there is more detail on the post about this Q&A). 

Thanks for reading!
Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts