A little bit of random-ness from me | Annie

Hey Guys,

So how have you been? I just spent the last half hour writing this massive paragraph about what I think about makeup, fashion and how I want my blog and future YouTube channel to be like. But in true Annie fashion I managed to delete it all. Great! So, I don't remember what I mentioned but let's start from scratch :(. 

As most of you know, I'm starting my YouTube channel on my birthday (1 month, 15 days) and it couldn't come sooner. I can't wait! Yes, I'm nervous as I have no idea what my channel will be about and what it will turn into. I've already made one YouTube bestie (Kristen; Dare to be Kristen) and I watch people on YouTube and think "one day that could be me". 

I want to make my channel and blog about fashion and makeup but to be honest I'm not into that yet (I wish I was). For example, why do you need so many brushes and why is it SO expensive. Also, I have school uniform so I don't wear my own clothes often, I don't go out that often either ('cause I have no friends near me:( ) but I'm starting to build up my collection for clothes and my makeup one is growing so slowly but I never wear makeup because I go to school thinking "who am I trying to impress?" And that's why I don't have a boyfriend. 

For Halloween, I'm trying to do my own makeup (with my mum's stuff obviously) and I'll do a tutorial for you whether ot's a video exclusive for my blog or loads of photos, you'll find out how I did my Halloween outfit and makeup. I can't wait. 

Do you want to see anything on my blog? Comment and I'll love to try new things. If you haven't guess or don't know but I am posting every Friday (at this point it's 11:26, hahaha I'm not late, well, yet). 

I'm sorry if this post is a bit random, but I love writing, talking and being random. But once I know what I love writing shot I will have a better idea what to write about. 

My mum has just come into my room and told me to 'wrap up' so I guess I need to go. But first let me take a ... Moment to tell you that I will post every Friday but the odd day you may see a "mystery post" aka when I'm bored or want to write about something. And you can be looking forward to a tag (I was tagged by Kristen, thanks so much xxx).

See you soon.
Hope you comment, I'll love to chat with you 
Love you all lots, you are all beautiful 
Annie xxx

Comments

Popular Posts