Happy 1 Year Anniversary Dare to be Kristen! | Annie

Hey Guys!

Yesterday was a very important day for an amazing girl. Her name is Kristen (Dare to be Kristen), it was her one year YouTube anniversary. She made a video about her experience and what she wants out of YouTube; she even mentioned me and told people to subscribe to my un-born channel. She didn't have to but it meant a lot to me that she wanted to mention me. I hope that when I start my channel that she will comment and like my videos; if she doesn't I don't mind.

Happy 1 year of YouTube, I hope the next year (and the many years to come) will be even better! (PS only over a month 'til you can watch mine :)  )


Make sure to subscribe to her channel because you never know what wacky idea she'll come up with for a video next!
You're the bestest pen pal and YouTube friend I could ever ask for.

Also, I finally have the questions for the I love music tag, so that is something to look forward to :)

Annie xx


Check out my future channel:

Check out Kristen's channel:

Kristen's video to celebrate 100 subscribers:


Kristen's video to celebrate 1 year on  YouTube:


If you are reading this, go to Kristen's latest video and comment: "Annie B sent us xxx"

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts