I love music TAG! | Annie

Hey Guys,

OMG she posted early?!?!?! Yes!! Correct. I now present you with the long awaited "I love music TAG". I was tagged by Dare to be Kristen. If you don't know who she is (I don't know how because I always talk about her; sorry if it's a bit annoying), she is a girl from America who is for some reason my pen pal, I don't know why she or anyone would want to talk to me. But I'm soo grateful to have her as my YouTube best friend. If you guys want to do the "I love music TAG!" make sure to send me the link to your blog post or YouTube video so I can comment and seeing what type of music you like!

Why do you like music?
Well, it's kinda an outlet of your feelings. I love listening to music that I can dance around to and sing along to. Music is kinda my go-go juice (only if it's upbeat).

Favourite Era?
Well, I've always been fascinated with the Victorian era. However, music wise, um... let's think... I think this era, between 70s-00s and the music from the World War II are my favourites. I like these because during the second world war the music was upbeat, this era because who doesn't like "all about that bass" etc. and the 70s to 00s because I love Steps and S Club 7 and all the music my parents listen to like rock etc. So I love any music really.

Favourite Genre of Music?
Pop, Rock, R&B (well depends which artist it is), I also love songs from musicals (like Sunshine on Leith, Hairspray, Sound of Music etc.) and anything singable and danceable.

Can you play any instruments, if so what?
Nope. I'm so stupid. I love music but can't play it, WOW! Well, in Year 5 (when I was about 9/10) my whole class learnt how to play the guitar I loved it but failed epically.

 What was the last concert you've attended?
...I've never been to a concert.... Despicable! Really despicable.

All time favourite Album or CD?
Seriously? Your trying to make me choose? Dude! NO!!! It's impossible, it's like proving that chips/crisps/fries/what ever you want to call them, are healthy and are fruits. So, um, yeah just make it up.

Favourite Stage Favourite why and when did you play?
Never played live... Stage fright. Yet you are willing to put videos of you being a right idiot on the internet, nice one me!

What's the most musically involved you've ever been?
I think when I danced to "Hoedown Throwdown" by Miley Cyrus for my school talent competition when I was 9. I was a runner up! Pretty proud but I had to ask the teacher to stop the music because I got stage fright but it looked like the whole performance (let's just keep that between us).

What artist would you like to sing with?
Well, for many years I wanted the Glee cast to flash mob my school :D (still could happen, probably not). But I'd love to sing with.... hmm.... Why am I finding these questions so difficult? Maybe Ariana Grande, anyway she knows Colleen Ballinger AKA Miranda Sings!!!!!




Why can't I sing with EVERYONE!!!!!

One band you want to see live?
The vamps! Next question..

Top 4 Fav Albums?

  • The pitch perfect soundtrack
  • Sunshine on Leith Soundtrack
  • "Title" by Meghan Trainor
  • All of Glee's Albums (don't judge)




Soz had to :D

Favourite Movie Sountrack?
500 miles - Sunshine on Leith.

Favourite Artists?
You ready? Good! You're going to be here for a while. Sorry if I can't name them all, it's difficult.

  • Taylor Swift
  • Meghan Trainor
  • The Vamps
  • Becky G
  • Demi Lovato
  • OneRepublic
  • KE$HA
  • Selena Gomez
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Ariana Grande
  • The Lumineers
  • American Authors
  • Cher Lloyd
  • Miley Cyrus (her old music)
  • Paramore
  • The calling (Wherever you will go)
  • Jessie J
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Rebecca Black
  • Dave Days
  • Cheryl Cole
  • Megan Nichole
  • Westlife
  • BoyZone
  • Steps
  • Glee
  • S Club 7
  • Mumford and Sons
  • One Direction (the odd songs)
  • Dare to be Kristen (she has written songs so it counts)
  • Atvile / Anh Le (she has also allowed me to use her music in my YouTube videos.)
  • And more.... (these are just artists in my YouTube playlist and ones I can think on top of my head).


Who is/are your favourite artists?


Thanks for reading!
See you tomorrow. 
Annie xxx

Links:

Dare to be Kristen: 
        - Her version of the tag: 


Check out my YouTube playlist of my favourite songs: 

Comments

Popular Posts