Get INSPIRED!!!! | Annie

Hey Guys,

I have just finished reading Sprinkle of Glitter's (Louise's) latest blog post and I read an article about Zoella (Zoe Sugg). They inspired me even more! As most of you know, three people (YouTubers) inspire me by fashion or motivate me, to be me and the best version of me! They are:

  • Zoella - Zoe Sugg 














  • Sprinkle of Glitter - Louise
















  • Bethany Mota 














Yes, there are so many other YouTubers that I love but these three inspire me because:
  • They're gorgeous!
  • They're inspiring!
  • They're ordinary people.
  • They show me (and other people) that you choose what you want to do with your life, they've just got thousands, if not millions, of people watching them and living their life with them. And that's what I want to do to hundreds of people (who will be my Best Friends).
However, there are two more that inspire me, they are:

  • The world!














  • And YOU....













The way I see the world, is that you can choose to be inspired, to be happy and make the most of this life. It's all you! If you think negative and think "People say I can't, so I can't". Don't think like that, please don't; it's not fair to you. Show them that you can and you will become that Blogger, that Teacher, that Lawyer, that person you've always wanted to be. I wanted (and still want to) inspire others and say that they are perfect, that someone loves them and no matter what anyone says you can be the person you want to be! Be happy, be you, get INSPIRED!

I LOVE reading quotes, they inspire me so much! So, next time you feel unmotivated or unhappy, go onto google images and look up inspirational quotes. When I read Louise's blog post, she posted this quote and I have fallen in love with it!




I hope this post has inspired you to be inspired and to inspire others. What do you do to inspire others? Has this post inspired you? Let my know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you. :)

See you guys tomorrow!
Annie xx


I am planning to put another page on my blog called "My Bucket List!" and as in the title it has my bucket list. I'm thinking of doing 50-100 goals. 


LINKS:
Zoella: www.zoella.co.uk/ 

Comments

Popular Posts