Planning for Xmas already?!?!? | Annie

Hey Guys,

I've been in a very festive mood today. I've looking at gift ideas for my friends and family. I may or may not have been looking at candles, stuff at lush, hobbycraft stuff and may or may not be willing to spend a total of £150 on ME never mind anyone else.  But honestly Christmas is in 2 months and once Halloween hits I'm going to be very busy! In November it will be my birthday, Zoella's book is coming out, my parents' 20th anniversary (aww they started going out at 6am on my birthday. Ps I wasn't born yet). Then my birthday and youtube and going shopping etc. then a month later is Christmas, so I litterly have one month on my birthday until Christmas Day. Argh stress!

I'm actually really nervous for Halloween, my birthday and Christmas because I still need a bit for my costume on Halloween, well, don't ask about my birthday (probably starting youtube but I'm sure I'll survive) and Christmas because that's when my bank account cries. I litterly go all out on Xmas and I say oh I want that and that then realise I can't afford it. It's absolutely heartbreaking!

So, what are you guys planning in advance? It may be tomorrow or a year. Are you planning a BIG holiday that needs loads of planning? Comment below, I'd love to hear from you. 

Thanks for reading xx
Annie xxx

Comments

Popular Posts