Planning a Q&A (#QnAwithAnnie) | Annie

Hey Guys,

Happy Monday! Most people now are on half term, if you're not, sorry. 29 days 'til my birthday!!!!!! It's also 29 days until Zoella's book is released (pre-order here) and it's also the day my YouTube channel will officially start. :D

So, I was thinking soon as it's about 1 month until I'll be uploading on YouTube and it will be my birthday, so I was thinking of doing a Q&A. I love Q&As because they're fun and each Q&A is different.

You can submit your questions on:
Twitter
YouTube (in the discussion section)
The comments of this blog post.

When submitting your questions on Twitter, use #QnAwithAnnie (don't forget to include my user name @AnnieB2511).

Sorry this post is short.

If you are as obsessed as Zoella and ThatcherJoe as I am; go onto www.bbc.co.uk/radio1 Joe and Zoe are doing an hour live show. I'm watching it now, it's no different to their YouTube videos (well, apart from the fact that ever 5 minutes there's a song).

Make sure to submit your questions (Q&A will be on Friday, because it's the end of the month; maybe that'll be thing, doing a Q&A at the end of every month.)

See you tomorrow!
Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts