My Christmas Bucket List 2017 | Blogmas Day 5


Hey Everyone,

For me, every year there's a bunch of stuff I'd love to do over the festive season, so I thought today I'll share it with you:

Ice Skating
Growing up, I always watched "Dancing on Ice" with my Mum and Nana (I'm SO happy that they are bringing it back this year!!!!!) - even though I used to get bored during the actual judging bit (I was a lot younger at this point), I used to just dance around (and if you know me in person, nothing's changed, you can always see me dancing around to de-stress) - I've just always wanted to give it a go, I've never really had the chance (whether it's too far, too expensive or the timing wasn't right), literally so many people I know have been and I'm like "TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!" (I also want to go to a roller rink too - they look so cool!!! I just like retro things - I'm not very modernly minded (except for technology-kinda).

Go to a Christmas Market
I've been to a craft market near my birthday when I was 16 (you could just see the boredom on my family's faces - I loved it though!!!) But I'd love to go to an actual Christmas market with a range of things (imagine all of the Christmas Food!!!!!!!!)

Do Christmas Eve Boxes
I found this idea on Pinterest a few years ago, since then I've wanted to do it; if I still have money after buying presents for everyone, I'll love to make a Christmas Eve box for my whole family, I also love the idea of starting a new tradition (my family have a family tradition - every year, Boxing Day (or around that time), my extended family meet up and have a BBQ (we're South African, we love BBQs throughout the year) or we have a meal, just so we can catch up with each other as we have our own family traditions on Christmas Day).

Build a Gingerbread House
You see it in the movies, the main characters make gingerbread houses or bake in general, I just feel like it'll be fun to do (or even bake something festive/Christmas-y).

Do a Kirsty Allsopp's Christmas DIYs
If you saw on my instagram, I bought two sets from her collection from Hobbycraft (to try and persuade me more to give the crafts a go - I've seen many of them from her TV Shows, which I LOVE!!!) Every craft/DIY she does just looks so fun and I always love learning, trying new things and just being creative.

I hope you enjoyed this post, what's your bucket list this festive season? 

Thanks for reading, see you in tomorrow's post!
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts