Who I Watch During Vlogmas | Blogmas Day 2


Hey Everyone,

Blogmas and Vlogmas have started, but there's so many, who do we watch? You've got all the big YouTubers and Bloggers and also the newer ones too. Here is a list of Vloggers I'll be watching this festive season, and I recommend that you check them out (there will be links and examples with each YouTuber I list).

I've been watching her for a few years now, she daily vlogs but, I have to say, I think her vlogmas is so much better than her normal vlogs, I just love Christmas and wish my room looked as festive as her's (she's also a beauty/lifestyle YouTuber but I just love the energy and positivity she gives in her vlogs - and plus, they're longer than her normal videos).



I've watched her for almost 5 years, I found her main channel for tips on how to clean my room (in true Annie fashion, I was procrastinating), I then found her fitness videos, they are so motivating - she's also the first YouTuber I watched who is also Christian and speaks about it freely. She got married this year so I'm so excited to see her and Bo have their first Christmas together as a married couple and in their new house.


I discovered her through the Shaytards (they are the first channel I subscribed to and they are how I discovered YouTubers and daily vlogging). I love her DIYs and she's just a positive person in general, like with everyone else on this list, I highly recommend her channel!



Ok, I'm aware that she is under fire for her Advent Calendar at the minute (and to be honest, I agree that the product is disappointingly expensive, and there weren't many of her products that are already out on the shelves in the calendar - which I would've expected). However, she still has to be one of my favourite YouTubers, she's always inspired me and she also helped me to understand my anxiety thanks to her videos (if you want to see My Anxiety Story, click here) and I met her the day after my 15th Birthday (it was when she released her first book, it was the first busy place I went to after being diagnosed with anxiety). The thing with mainstream media, they don't understand YouTube or YouTubers (especially how they have a career from it) but instead of focusing on the good they do (for example, promoting charity, mental illness, making relatable content, creating communities, accepting anyone and everyone - just seeing everyone as equal) they focus on the mistakes they make and blow it out of necessary proportion (I am not saying the whole Advent Calendar Situation is not reasonable or is reasonable, I am talking about YouTube and YouTubers as a whole, not just specifically Zoella).


This is the only blog on this list (even though I blog, there aren't many blogs that I read) I may be a bit bias because she's my cousin but she has taught me so much regarding blogging and promoting yourself (basically marketing). Not only that, she also makes amazing content (her instagram is full of reviews which are very detailed too, in my opinion). She honestly deserves a bigger following than she currently has, so please go check her out (who knows, she may be your new favourite blogger).

So, these are just a few of my favourites that I'll tune in to hear from everyday, let me know who your favourites are in the comments! (I'd love to find more to watch/read)

Thanks for reading!
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts