Welcome To Blogmas | It's Annie!



Hey Everyone,

It's December!!! Where did the year go? Ok, I know I'm a day late, but better late than never (I know it's a bit ironic how I haven't really posted that much this year (Sixth Form has taken up a lot of my time, but I hope to get back into it during blogmas - as it's a promise I made to myself, I have to do this).

So, how will it work? Well, I will do my best to post daily (as you can tell, it's been going SO well - especially as I've started on the 2nd of December; if I miss a day, then I will write posts to catch up when I can) but I have mocks in a couple of weeks so I may have to revise. There won't be just Christmas posts - we'll see where it goes (today there will be 2 posts to make up for the 1st and 2nd, I'd love to hear your feedback).

I hope you enjoy! And all I can say is:
WELCOME TO BLOGMAS!!!!

Thanks for reading!
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts