My Top 5 Life Goals | Blogmas Day 4


Hey Everyone,

Going on from the previous post, these are my life goals/what's on my bucket list:

Publish a Book (I've wanted to post a book since I was in primary school and I want to go through with it still - I want to create something relatable and inspirational).

Start a Business (I love the idea of doing things for myself and my business idea mixes creativity, media and helping people - which I've always wanted to do; a home office doesn't sound too bad either).

Buy a House (I love the idea of doing renovations - I watch so many shows like that do renos, give me a sledgehammer and I'll be sorted aha)

Travel (I'd love to visit North America, my family in South Africa again and different parts in Europe to see my international friends from Sixth Form again - I love the idea of learning from different cultures and helping in different communities and environments).

Get married and start a family (this is the stereotypical thing for everyone to want, I fall into this category - growing up it's how I imagined my future, I'd love to adopt too because I know older kids in the foster system don't always get adopted, I want to be the person who does).

Are my hopes and dreams for my future what you expect? Let me know in the comments!

Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts