New Year's Resolutions for 2018 | Blogmas Day 3


Hey Everyone,

Even though it's still early on in December, I thought for today that I'll do a two-parter blog post. This is part one (part two will be up later today), I'll be telling you my new year's resolutions:

Get back into blogging (I want to get back into posting consistently). 

Get more organised (I'm a procrastinator and I stress a lot which is not a nice mix, so I want to get that sorted).

Don't see myself so negatively (as my friends keep telling me, I put everyone else before me, but recently I've also felt that anything I do isn't good - so I want to be more optimistic).

Have a plan (I'm finishing school in the Summer, so I want to know 100% what I'll be doing next year, as I'm not going to University).

Go with the flow (don't get so caught up with everything, what happens happens and I need to deal with it as it comes - this is the advice my mum gave me today).

I'm sorry this post is short but I've had a busy day and I wanted to get these two posts up.

See you in the next post!
Annie Xxx

Comments

Popular Posts