A personal blogging challenge | Annie

Hey Guys,

As you can see, below is a image with the title of "YouTuber Challenge". I found this online whilst googling ma FAV YouTubers for a collage I'm going to use for a future DIY/Room Decor post (hopefully).

You can probally guess by now that I am pretty bad in staying in a routine of posting on a certain day. So, to make up for it, I am going to post EVERYDAY for 15 days and write about each of these topics each day and I will dedicate each post to the topic/YouTuber. And who knows I might stay in the habit of posting everyday and keep it going for who knows how long.

(I'M NOT PROMISING ANYTHING!!!)

So tune in tomorrow to find out ma FAV boy YouTuber (PS this challenge is going to be so hard for me as I am obsessed to YouTube and that's all I watch and I'm currently waiting for one of my FAV YouTubers to upload. 

I'M NOT CRAZY AT ALL! )

See ya later (or tomorrow)
Annie x

Comments

Popular Posts