YouTubers that make me LOL ~ Day 5 | Annie

Hey Guys,

This is probably going to be a short post but before I start I'd like to say, if you have an ideas or tag ideas for other posts please comment below. 

Although I love Zoella and Alfie etc. There is only one YouTuber who successfully make me LOL every video and this is...

Jacksepticeye!!! 

He is an Irish gamer on YouTube and he has a really amazing community on his channel. He has just reached 900,000 and soon will hopefully be reaching 1 million, make sure to subscribe to his channel (as well as everyone else who has been included so far in this tag). Jack/Sean is always thinking of his subscribers and posts vlogs every time he wants to tell his veiwers what is happening and every 100,000 he has done a vlog to thank everyone for helping he's channel get this far. 

Thanks for reading!
Annie xx

Comments

Popular Posts