Who do I ship? ~ Day 4 | Annie

Hey Guys,

I am actually quite hesitating to post this, but here it goes... DISCLAIMER! I am not going all fan girl or anything and I'm not trying to force a relationship between anyone and I'm not forcing these two YouTubers to be more then friends and/or coming out to all their followers and subscribers.

Who would I ship/ who do I ship?


I ship ZALFIE! I'm not those girls who think "Ooo love at first sight they should propose and have a family and to announce their relationship online...." (You get the point) however, I ship ZALFIE because they are best friends, (even if they aren't bf and gf) they act like soul mates, and I wish I had a relationship with a guy like Zoe does with Alfie. Who knows when I'm Zoe's age I might find my own Alfie through YouTube and Blogging. 

Woah this got deep and kinda creepy. Hi to my friends&family&boys from my class. 
#oops lol. 

Ok I'm going to finish this post before this gets SO weird. 

Thanks for reading, sorry it's posted late 
(Who knows you might get an early post ;)
Annie x

PS if either Alfie or Zoe are reading this (which is 99.9% impossible) 1. Thanks 2. You two inspire me and make me smile just watching your videos, and 3. Just think ZALFIE as a blessing (because veiwers are seeing your relationship in a good (sometimes in a obsessive) way. Love you guys Xxxx


Comments

Popular Posts