FAV pict of the YouTubers & Holiday ~ Day 15 | Annie

Hey Guys,

So, this is the last day :(. But it's also the day before I go on my long weekend for camping. YAY! I'm currently quiet busy and I have a few minutes to relax before I have to go to bed. So here is the last post!

To be honest,  I don't have a favourite picture of youtubers but my favourite is when Zoe, Alfie, Louise, Marcus, niomi, Jim, Tanya, Capsar and joe and the gang. 

I'm sorry it's so short but on Tuesday I'll hopefully do an detailed post and I want to take outfits of the day and write about my experience etc. 

Please comment and I'll attempt to reply to ALL comments. 
Thanks for reading!
Have a great bank holiday 
Love ya!!! Xx
Annie  xxx




P.S. Sorry I haven't done what to pack but I'd probably do a post on what I took and what you'll definitely need

Comments

Popular Posts